**April 11, 2016 DEADLINE**
Have you dreamed of addressing your class at the 2015-2016 commencement ceremonies? Now is your opportunity to do so! The College of Letters and Science is currently accepting applications for Student Commencement Speaker positions for the following ceremonies:
· Sciences, Saturday, June 11, 2016 at 9:00 am
· Engineering and Sciences, Saturday, June 11, 2016 at 1:00 pm
· Social Sciences I, Saturday, June 11, 2016 at 4:00 pm
· Social Sciences II, Sunday , June 12, 2016 at 9:00 am
· Humanities and Arts, Sunday, June 12, 2016 at 1:00 pm
If you are a senior who has graduated or will graduate during the 2015-2016 academic year (including Summer 2016), please consider applying for this exciting opportunity. The Letters and Science Student Speakers will address their peers in a 5 minute speech during their chosen ceremony.
If you wish to apply for the Speaker role, please complete the online application by Monday, April 11th. Please be certain to reserve your spot in commencement before applying to be a speaker.
Please address any questions via email to Cynthia Hinds at firstname.lastname@example.org.