EAP Reciprocity Students

Reciprocal exchange students attend UC Santa Barbara for up to one academic year on a non-degree basis. If you need academic assistance, please review the following:

When should you see an advisor in the College of Letters & Science (1117 Cheadle Hall)?

  • You are having difficulty enrolling in the minimum of 12 units.
  • You miss a deadline to change your current quarter schedule.
  • You wish to enroll in more than 21 units in a given quarter.

When should you see an advisor in an academic department?

  • You need clearance of a pre-requisite.   
  • You wish to take a graduate level course.
  • You need help identifying the UCSB equivalent course for a course required for your degree.

Other resources

  • Questions about your visa and maintaining eligibility?  Contact the EAP Reciprocal Exchange coordinator in UCSB Education Abroad Office, 2201 SAASB  https://eap.ucsb.edu/people
  • Need some help with specific Math, Science or Econ courses? Feel like you could improve your study skills? Want to improve your English skills? Need help getting started on a written assignment?  Check out the tutorial services at Campus Learning Assistance Services (CLAS), 3210 Student Resource Building  http://clas.sa.ucsb.edu/
  • Looking to reduce stress? Need some help sorting out a personal concern? Always feeling anxious when it comes to taking exams? Visit Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS), Building 599, across from Storke Tower  https://caps.sa.ucsb.edu/

Note: the content of these pages is designed for students who are participating in the EAP Reciprocal exchange program.

International students registered in courses through UCSB Extension only (and have never been admitted to UCSB) should contact the Extension office if they have questions.